Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Drama on sea...

Well I haven't had much time to play Battle Field 2 or anything lately, but I just had this dream yesterday night, where our standard team was chasing this Bond guy (wearing a suit and everything), who was fleeing in a captured hovercraft, while we were hot (not like hot coffee mod hot, to get this clear!) on his tail (again not the hot coffee mod kind of tail!), trying to get back those stolen plans (I don't remember what for exactly, but let's just assume they were for the dreaded Deathstar). Well Crawler was despite his usual urge to go slow quite fast and we caught up with Mr. Bond in like no time until there was this strange stuttering sound, a far-away tinkling of small bells, a strange light and a new sensation in my stomach that said something is trying to get out. Depicted below is what happened directly before someone was thoughly beat up by an angry sergeant and the bazooka missile that hit our boat, fired by the agent, missing me who was kicked into the water by Sarge Vanessa for inapropriate behaviour before I had even had a chance to say hello again to my breakfast for the second time.


Well I guess I was lucky...the piranhas liked my vomit better than me, so I could get on land again where Sarge and Ace had just re-incarneted. Then I woke up... Strange dreams we sometimes get huh?

Oh only for all of you who love chinese food: Tonight were having original chinese HOT POT at my girlfriend's parent's place - OMG I LOVE THAT... Poor you who has to eat toast with cheese... >;op<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home