Thursday, August 18, 2005

The jump...

I don't know if any of you guys remember my adventures in Star Wars Galaxies as Krein Staroc who made jumping at the Anchorhead cliffs one of his favourite passtimes... however every single 'Staroc' incarnation seems to have a slightly jumpy quality about them, as I have recently demonstrated in Battle Field. Gaze upon the mighty impact Private Staroc made on THE GROUND!!! (As always: click on any picture to open a larger version):

It so happened that I (always playing special troops or anti-tank) was up on a higher building when I saw someone sneeking up to Sarge Vanessa who was defending a flag down there:



Well an order is an order and since (s)he said 'at once', the stairs were of course NO OPTION! I knew I had to do THE JUMP (*imagine a horror tune played on an old organ*) - THE BASE JUMP MANEUVRE - there was only one tiny problem once I had jumped:


While our Crash Pilot Hermy had recognized my arrival as an immediate threat to his life, he didn't realize that jumping out of my way would be an option... He died as a patriot - stupid but proud! Since that is alright in the army, Sarge didn't blame him but me by comming back to the tiny detail that hat led to Ace Hermy's recent demise in our debriefing, immediatly after my impact...


I just don't understand why they don't kick me out of the bloody army, no matter how often I shoot the sarge... well at least my kill count has risen this way *evilgrin*.

Oh, er..., the other thing I of course didn't understant was the mental asylum part... I was just once in a 'hospital' you know for my 'illness' >;o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home