Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry christmas...

Well as you can see from the absence of recent posts, the christmas time stress finally cought up with me. Nevertheless I didn't want to let you go into the holidays without at least a litte christmas poem I found, since it is perfectly true for about any girl I know *grin* or not...

Christmas Haiku

I Wanted a diamond.
You bought me a sweater instead.
Babe is the doghouse cold?


Yeah so much on bad poetry for this year, but as that wasn't a proper greeting, here's the real version:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

and may Santa be nicer to your kids (or yourself) then he was to my cousin...

[Pic]


Ho ho ho, hope to se you next year (damn stutter) *grin* >;o)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 9:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dood ur scary xD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home