Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Posts getting rare...

Well people let's face it, winter here in Germany still manages to freeze everything... my car, so I cannot get to work, my Internet lines so I cannot even surf (downloading? Well maybe at 0.0001 KB/S) and almost certainly my hand has slowed down to such an amount that not even my evil thoughts can motivate it type my usual gibberish. And who suffers? No one, 'cause you guys must be glad not to be overloaded with my self-glorifying shit (or at least that is, as some journalists say, all of us bloggers do - oh and HOW RIGHT THEY ARE!!!).

So what's going on, in this part of the world? Nothing much, except that I have continued painting my little Warhammer army (lizardmen), am rewriting my novel in English now and have discovered that my PSP really is the ultimate gaming device, opening to me the worlds of Kingdom of Paradise and experiencing the childish magic of Tokobot. On the PC is momentarily stick to Warhammer 40K Dawn of War and cannot wait till Namco releases Warhammer Mark of Chaos... Don't really know why I like Warhammer that much actually, but I really jump from fantasy world to fantasy world always saying the one I am inhabiting right now is the best. Right now that is Warhammer.

I also just finished reading the 'Da Vinci Code'. Well interesting book! The sacred feminine is everywhere! So grab your's and celebrate your own little ritual!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >;o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home